Want to know where to take your little ghosts and goblins for some safe Trick-or-Treating this year?
FESTIVITIES START TOMORROW!!!
1. Wicked Wednesday Oct. 25th, @ 4:30pm-6:30pm Outlets at Castle Rock: Kid Friendly evening! Face painting, holiday magic show, costume contest etc.
2. Trick or Treat at Mountain Vista High School, Thursday Oct. 26th @ 5:30-7:30pm (doors close at 7:15pm) 10585 Mountain Vista Ridge, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126 Cost: FREE (donations are encouraged)
3. Trick-or-Treat Street at ThunderRidge High School Thursday Oct. 26th @ 6-8pm 1991 W. Wildcat Reserve Pkwy, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129 Come trick or treat through the hallways with different themes! Cost: FREE (donations are appreciated)
4. Trick or Treat Sweet Street Friday Oct. 27 @ 3:00pm-6:00pm Progress Way & Plaza Drive, Parker: Trick-or-Treat walk around 16 local businesses on the four courners of S. Progress Way & Plaza Drive. Park in the parking lots if participating businesses and wear your costumes!
5. Trick-or-Treat Street Saturday Oct. 28th @ 10am-1:00pm Eastridge Rec. Center, Highlands Ranch: Local businesses provide treats for all the little kids. Each family can select one pumpkin from the pumpkin patch while supplies last. Line closes at 12:35pm so get there early! Cost: $2 per person, cash or check only.
6. Castle Pines Trick-or-Treat Street Saturday Oct. 28th @ 10am-4pm (Castle Pines Commons): Look for the pumpkin cutout in front of the businesses and join the fun! Cost: FREE
7. Spooktacular Festival Saturday Oct. 28th @ 1pm-3pm The MAC, (1375 W. Plumb Creek Pkwy, Castle Rock, CO 80109): The fun includes games, bounce houses, face painting, prizes, food, and lots of candy! Cost: FREE ages 0-10yr.
8. Trick-or-Treat Blow Up Street Saturday Oct. 28th @ 3:00-8pm RE/Max Structure 9233 Park Meadows Dr. Lone Tree, CO 80124: Come enjoy a trick or treat street made up entirely of bounce castles including arts & crafts, pumpkin decorating, face painting, photo prop station, photo booth, spin art, bingo games and candy! Cost: FREE
9. LuHi Trunk or Treat (Lutheran High School, Parker) Sunday Oct. 29th @ 4:30-5:30pm: Trick-or-Treat out of trunks of cars in the Lutheran Highs School parking lot.
10. Trick or Treat on Mainstreet (Old Town Parker) Tuesday, Oct. 31 @ 3:30-7pm: Many businesses will line the street providing a fun and safe place for kids of all ages to trick-or-treat.
11. The Last Stop (Highlands Ranch Mansion), Tuesday Oct. 31 @ 7pm-9pm 9950 E. Gateway Dr. Highlands Ranch, CO 80126: End your evening here! Live music, candy and a cash bar are some of the fun events you'll find rain or shine outside.
FROM THE ELITE HOME TEAM